Exception with Cadplan Plugins in 1.5.1 stable

Arnd Kielhorn

Feb 26, 2012, 9:10:57 AM2/26/12
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

i downloaded a fresh stable OJ 1.5.1 Core and copied Cadplans plugins Vertex and JumpPrinter and iText into lib/ext.
When starting OJ I get this exception (Ubuntu 11.10, Java 1.6.31):

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/batik/svggen/SVGGraphics2D
at com.cadplan.jump.PrinterExtension.configure(Unknown Source)
at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.plugin.PlugInManager.loadConfigurations(PlugInManager.java:98)
at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.plugin.PlugInManager.load(PlugInManager.java:92)
at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.main(JUMPWorkbench.java:384)
at com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.JUMPWorkbench.main(JUMPWorkbench.java:344)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.batik.svggen.SVGGraphics2D
... 5 more

edgar....@web.de

Feb 26, 2012, 9:36:54 AM2/26/12
On 26.02.2012 15:10, Arnd Kielhorn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i downloaded a fresh stable OJ 1.5.1 Core and copied Cadplans plugins Vertex and JumpPrinter and iText into lib/ext.
> When starting OJ I get this exception (Ubuntu 11.10, Java 1.6.31):
>

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/batik/svggen/SVGGraphics2D
> at com.cadplan.jump.PrinterExtension.configure(Unknown Source)
> at

download
http://jump-pilot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jump-pilot/core/trunk/lib/batik-all.jar

and put it in 'lib/ext'
batik is currently shipped with PLUS edition only.

..ede

Arnd Kielhorn

Feb 26, 2012, 10:06:10 AM2/26/12
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
Hi ede,

thanks a lot. It works now.

But there is still a error message in the terminal about SVG when OJ starts ...but I OJ starts and I cannot see any consequences.

class org.openjump.core.ui.plugin.file.SaveImageAsSVGPlugIn konnte nicht initialisiert werden

Arnd