Issues Setting up an Road matcher Session

asi...@alk.com

Jun 21, 2017, 3:13:28 PM6/21/17
to openjump-users
Good Afternoon!

I was following the instructions to run the Road matcher plugin via this wiki site http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/RoadMatcher

How ever when i follow the user guide for the Road Matcher Plugin, when ever i go to start new session and try start a new session nothing happens. The tool runs then when i try to access the road matcher tools it keeps telling me a new session must be started in order to start manual conflation. Ives spend countless hours trying to trouble shoot and cant seem to find any info. I was hoping you might be able to help me figure this out!!

Thank you so much,

Michaël Michaud

Jun 22, 2017, 7:39:59 AM6/22/17
to openjump-users
Hi asinger,

Sorry, wiki page is quite old.
with the last official OpenJUMP release (1.11).
For the plugin, you just need to download RoadMatcher-1.6.1.jar and to put it in the lib/ext directory of your OpenJUMP installation.
Hope it will solve the problem (let us know). I will update the wiki page as soon as possible,

Michaël