call for translation - add Concave hull plugin into OJ PLUS

edgar....@web.de

Nov 23, 2014, 9:01:46 AM11/23/14
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
hi All,

find attached a language file for a Concave Hull plugin that is about to be included in OJ PLUS. if you are able to translate it into any other language please speak up and return a translated version to this list.

thanks alot.. ede

Nov 23, 2014, 3:46:06 PM11/23/14
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
Ede,
Find enclosed the spanish translation.
I’ve found a typo in the original
(i.e. the polygon with the biggest are) I guess you mean “area” and as such I’ve translated it.
> On 23 Nov 2014, at 15:01, edgar....@web.de wrote:

traduction.properties.es

Jukka Rahkonen

Nov 24, 2014, 4:00:23 AM11/24/14
to openjum...@googlegroups.com, edgar....@web.de
edgar....@web.de wrote 2014-11-23 16:01:
> hi All,
>
> find attached a language file for a Concave Hull plugin that is about
> to be included in OJ PLUS. if you are able to translate it into any
> other language please speak up and return a translated version to this
> list.
>
> thanks alot.. ede

Hi,

Finnish translation attached. However, most strings are made for
complaining about not suitable geometry types but I could not manage to
produce an error to show them in OpenJUMP. The plugin seems to handle
fine all kind of geometries on the same source layer. Could those
strings be some remains from earlier development versions? This is not a
big deal, having extra strings do not harm users in any way.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

traduction_fi.properties

edgar....@web.de

Nov 24, 2014, 7:37:45 AM11/24/14
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
checked the source and couldn't find them either. seems you're right. will trim it down in the release. ..ede

edgar....@web.de

Nov 24, 2014, 7:43:22 AM11/24/14
to openjum...@googlegroups.com, Michaël Michaud
so far i received spanish and finnish.

find attached an updated, trimmed down language file, as some of the entries in the earlier one were actually not needed.

thx.. ede
traduction.properties