Can OpenJump label two fields in the same shape file?

Just passin Thru

Nov 6, 2017, 10:35:06 AM11/6/17
to openjump-users
Can OpenJump label two fields in the same shape file?   I am having a lot of trouble using the product because our IT People will not let me download anything across the united states borders. I cannot get a simple tutorial that shows how to simplly add points and attributes to existing shapefiles. If there are any pdf fieles or tutorials feel free to send them to this address? Thanks you!

Jukka Rahkonen

Nov 8, 2017, 6:00:26 AM11/8/17
to openjum...@googlegroups.com, Just passin Thru
Hi,

OpenJUMP is using only one field for labeling.

It seems that Vividsolutions have removed the original JUMP documents
from their web page but once again, archive.org comes in to resque

https://web.archive.org/web/20110717224821/http://www.vividsolutions.com/jump/doc.htm

The JUMP user guide is still valid when it comes to basic operations.

-Jukka Rahkonen-
> --
> Groups "openjump-users" group.
> an email to openjump-user...@googlegroups.com.

giuseppe.aruta

Nov 8, 2017, 11:58:30 AM11/8/17
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jukka
As far as I remember Kosmo 2 had a feature like that. I will give a look to the documentation.
Peppe

Inviato da smartphone Samsung Galaxy.