No GSoc for OpenIntents

Friedger Müffke

Apr 9, 2013, 8:55:24 AM4/9/13
to OpenIntents

Hi

Just to let you know that we don't have the support by Google this summer.

Still looking forward to a good coding summer.

Cheers
Friedger

Shalin Shah

Apr 9, 2013, 9:32:55 AM4/9/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Sad sir .... but still would like to work with OI.Will you guys be active on group?

Yours Sincerely,
Shalin Shah
Message has been deleted

Yash Girdhar

Apr 9, 2013, 1:42:41 PM4/9/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Sad to know sir.
But still, I would like to continue my work with OI.

Friedger Müffke

Apr 9, 2013, 1:43:19 PM4/9/13
to OpenIntents .
Thank you for your support!
We will do some kind of OI Summer of Code... well without Google money.

Cheers
Friedger

2013/4/9 Yash Girdhar <yash.g...@gmail.com>
Sad to know sir.
But still, I would like to work with OI.

Shalin Shah

Apr 9, 2013, 1:44:42 PM4/9/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
:) I guess it would be even better.

Yours Sincerely,
Shalin Shah

Yash Girdhar

Apr 9, 2013, 1:55:20 PM4/9/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
yeah ! nice to know the same :)

Ganz7

Apr 10, 2013, 11:07:59 AM4/10/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
No problem :)

Can you review my fix for OI Notepad, btw?

Thanks!

Friedger Müffke

Apr 19, 2013, 6:20:27 PM4/19/13
to OpenIntents .
There was a little feedback session tonight for rejected organizations.

We weren't too bad, ideas and application looked good. In the end it was a decision for new orgs than old ones. So, we have time to get us in shape for next year :-)

Cheers
Friedger

2013/4/10 Ganz7 <ganz...@gmail.com>

Yash Girdhar

Apr 19, 2013, 7:17:14 PM4/19/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Sure sir :)
any update on "OI summer of code", if it is going to happen ?