Extended testing support for SensorSimulator

Kumar Sukhani

Mar 29, 2013, 3:46:47 PM3/29/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
    I am proposing SensorSimulator testing architecture given in diagram[1].  In this, the SensorSimulator Java Application will provide the standard testing actions like rotating, moving around, shaking, etc as API library, which are called as Remote procedure call (RPC) by Android Test project. Its major advantage is that with addition of new action and sensor support in library, the RPC library will remain same, there will be no code duplication.
   Please review the architecture and give your comments, so that I will start working on proposal.

[1] http://i.imgur.com/nWDZIzp.png
--
Kumar Sukhani

OI sensor simulator tesing.PNG