Spammers be gone !

Zero

Oct 21, 2009, 7:03:09 AM10/21/09
to OpenIntents
Hi all

it seems that after two years of peaceful existence, the spambots have
finally found us.
to fight them, in a first step now all messages from new members have
to be moderator approved.
if this is not enough, membership will switch to "ask for invite" for
an undisclosed period of time.

all spammers will be banned and reported.

if you are a valid new member, and waiting for message to be approved,
this might take some time as for me not being online or you living a
timezone away from me - but i'll process new members as fast as
possible, promised. sorry for the inconvenience caused.

cheers,
Zero