GSOC 2013 Request

Andriy Ermolenko

Mar 24, 2013, 6:36:09 PM3/24/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

My name is Andriy Ermolenko. I am 4-th year student of Chernihiv State Technological University (Chernihiv, Ukraine). I am interested in implementing OpenIntents applications.
I looked at the list of ideas for GSOC 2013, and i became interested in the idea of "Design guidelines for Android 4.0". Near future i will be more detailed study of the application source code, but also I need to know, is there any additional tests or assignments for those who wishing to take part in GSOC 2013 with your organization?

Some information about me: i have experience of developing Android applications, now i am worked on a project for a Institute of Mathematical Machines and System Problems (Kyiv, Ukraine) Our project is the pat of the "MedGrid" project ( official website: http://medgrid.immsp.kiev.ua/secondary_pages/home_en.html ). The basic goal of our project is implementing android application for viewing electrocardiograms on mobile devices. ( project page on GitHub: https://github.com/invercity/mobileCardio ). My experience with Java - 3 years, Android - 1 year. Also i worked with Qt, (course projects in the university), and node js (developing system for monitoring and analysis of city traffic).

Will wait for answer on my question.

With best wishes, Andriy.