Contributing to OpenIntents

Aditya Bhardwaj

Mar 3, 2013, 3:09:48 PM3/3/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Hey..!!

I am interested in working for OpenIntents this summer via GSoC..

Now, I find the ideas on the Ideas Wiki very interesting, but I would like to have a more elaborate explaination for them. Particularly, for the 'OI Safe Connect', 'OI File Manager Connect', 'Upgrade build process to Gradle' tasks. How can I get in touch with the potential mentors? Shall I mail them directly?

Also, since I would like to get familiar with the code-base in the meantime. Where shall I begin? I have filed a bug for an enhancement in the OI About app. in the Google Code Issues list? It is about enabling 'Screen slide' gesture in the app. which lets a user scroll the app. horizontally. Is this the appropriate way?

Waiting to hear back..:-)

Regards,
Aditya