[OI Shopping list Test] error in running the test projects

Yash Girdhar

Mar 21, 2013, 2:41:30 PM3/21/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
hey guys,
while running the test project for shopping lists project, I am getting a NULL Pointer exception for each case, I have been trying to resolve this for quite some time now, but all in futile.I am attaching the logcat output for reference.
Please help.

Also, I would like to mention the following thing:
As i found out, present version of Robotium has some issues with sdk 17, so to even run the project, I had to google for quite some time, to find the solution.
So, i think this info should be included in the wiki page for Building UI Apps.I am attaching the same.If the admins find it suitable, they can add it to the page.

cheers :)
Yashasvi

log.txt
OIshoppinglistTEST.txt