OIFM metrics fixes

George Venios

Feb 19, 2013, 7:04:39 PM2/19/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Anyone interested in OIFM, please review the changes in https://github.com/openintents/filemanager/commits/metrics_update. It substantially changes how the layout is perceived on any device, but the changes are primarily targeted to tablets where we had serious whitespace issues.

I've attached a screenshot from the Nexus 7 on the dark theme for a quick taste of the change. Keep in mind that when the list consists of (or contains) files too the layout is much more balanced as we show filesize on the right.

Waiting for feedback to decide whether to merge or drop :)
tab.png

George Venios

Feb 24, 2013, 7:35:58 AM2/24/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
I did some final touches in https://github.com/openintents/filemanager/commit/ba68d1c84c05e5a1738c4036757b470be35cb136. Be sure to check out that version, especially for the white theme.

Attached screenshots of N7 for both themes. On phones the list background is now @null.
Screenshot_2013-02-24-14-31-30.png
Screenshot_2013-02-24-14-31-42.png
Message has been deleted

George Venios

Feb 27, 2013, 5:54:05 AM2/27/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
I will be merging this on Sunday. If there are any objections, please provide feedback before then :-)

George Venios

Mar 3, 2013, 6:54:34 AM3/3/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Changes have just been merged into master. I also deleted the metrics_update branch.

Friedger Müffke

Mar 3, 2013, 2:45:12 PM3/3/13
to OpenIntents .
+1