New Ideas for OI - shopping list wish to work in gsoc 2014

Saurabh Goyal

Jan 24, 2014, 5:03:07 AM1/24/14
to openi...@googlegroups.com
I am very interested in participating in gsoc2014 particularly in android. hence i was browsing to different communities and went through oi - shopping list app and have some considerable good ideas for its improvement and making it more user friendly. so please can somebody guide me how can i proceed to discuss my ideas and get a chance to develop the app in gsoc14.

Friedger Müffke

Jan 24, 2014, 5:54:56 AM1/24/14
to OpenIntents .
It looks like we don't have enough mentors for GSoC 2014 this year.

2014/1/24 Saurabh Goyal <srgnu...@gmail.com>
I am very interested in participating in gsoc2014 particularly in android. hence i was browsing to different communities and went through oi - shopping list app and have some considerable good ideas for its improvement and making it more user friendly. so please can somebody guide me how can i proceed to discuss my ideas and get a chance to develop the app in gsoc14.

Saurabh Goyal

Jan 25, 2014, 3:27:42 AM1/25/14
to openi...@googlegroups.com
thats sad was luking forward to it .