Known Bug: Must go back to home screen to get Store changes to take effect

Al Lastname

Nov 25, 2013, 3:09:07 PM11/25/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
This is a reproducible problem:

1. Open a list via the 1x1 widget
2. Tap the Store button, and change the store
3. There is no change in the list items reflecting the newly selected store
4. Tap the back button to go back to the home screen
5. Open the list again via the widget.
6. The list now reflects the store selection, and things work fine, at least for a while

In the same way, I sometimes cannot add an item, and must go back to the home screen and return to get it to work.

I have OI Shopping List 1.7.0.5 on KitKat, Nexus 7 2013.

Known bug?  Workaround?

Thanks,

Al

aap

Nov 26, 2013, 2:11:31 PM11/26/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Sounds related to a known bug which has been fixed in the development version.

-- Aaron

Al

Dec 3, 2013, 9:31:33 AM12/3/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com

This is happening a lot for me, is there any way to avoid it or make it happen less frequently? When will the fixed version be released?

Thanks!

aap

Dec 3, 2013, 12:05:37 PM12/3/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Workaround is to push the List button and select the already-active list again before picking the Store button. (Or, based on your description, it might also work to do it after the Store button fails to have the desired effect -- you may not need to select the store again.)

I can't comment on when the fix will be pushed to Google Play, because I am not the one who can do that.

-- Aaron

Friedger Müffke

Dec 3, 2013, 12:06:45 PM12/3/13
to OpenIntents