OI Notepad ThemeDialog Fix

Ganz7

Mar 29, 2013, 12:30:01 PM3/29/13
to openi...@googlegroups.com
Hello to you folks at OpenIntents!

I'll keep it simple.
I've been using OI apps in the past few years and now I'm looking forward to contribute.
So, I noticed this particular inconsistency in OI Notepad (2 issues to be precise). I'll try to explain it the best I can. Here goes,

1) Go to the NoteEditor.
2) Choose options menu and choose 'Theme'.

3) When you're doing this for the first time, no option is selected. (But the 'Default' theme radiobutton/listItem should be selected/highlighted by default since it is the default chosen theme ~ ISSUE #1)

4) Ignoring step 4, choose another theme, say 'monospace' and press 'Ok'.

5) Monospace theme gets applied. Cool!

6) Go to the Theme Dialog again (Monospace option will be checked).

7) Choose another theme(Serif). But you don't want it, so press 'Cancel' ~ No change in editor. Good.

8) Go to the Theme Dialog again. Now, 'Monospace' should be the chosen/highlighted theme. But here, the serif option will be highlighted. (ISSUE #2).

I've fixed both these issues(ISSUE #1 and #2) and have issued a pull request for the same.

Modified Files (20 insertions / 2 deletions)

1) src/org/openintents/notepad/dialog/ThemeDialog.java

Link ~ https://github.com/openintents/notepad/pull/6

Please review the request and let me know, if something needs to be changed.
It'll be much appreciated.

Looking forward to contributing more,
Cheers,
Ganesh Kumar (Ganz7)
Junior at College of Engineering, Guindy
India.