Read timed out during association

Goonie

Jan 30, 2008, 2:29:29 PM1/30/08
to OpenID4Java
Hi everyone,

I am attempting an openid authentication using openid4java 0.9.4.
During associate, I get the following exception. The authentication
succeeds, but takes more than 5 seconds. What does the error mean? I
do not get any timeout when I get this URL manually.

SEVERE: Error talking to http://id.schildbach.de/MyID.config.php
response code: -1
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:
77)
at org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:
105)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java:
1115)
at org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
$HttpConnectionAdapter.readLine(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:
1373)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMethodBase.java:
1832)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodBase.java:
1590)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:
995)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:
397)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:
170)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:
396)
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:
324)
at org.openid4java.consumer.ConsumerManager.call(ConsumerManager.java:
558)
at
org.openid4java.consumer.ConsumerManager.associate(ConsumerManager.java:
718)
at
org.openid4java.consumer.ConsumerManager.associate(ConsumerManager.java:
605)
at
de.schildbach.user.presentation.settings.OpenIdController.processSubmit(OpenIdController.java:
125)
at Jan 30, 2008 8:20:48 PM org.openid4java.consumer.ConsumerManager
associate
[...]
WARNING: Association failed; using first entry: http://id.schildbach.de/MyID.config.php
Jan 30, 2008 8:20:48 PM org.openid4java.consumer.ConsumerManager
associate
INFO: Trying to associate with http://id.schildbach.de/MyID.config.php
attempts left: 4

Regards,