Next OpenHack: Wed. July 3rd

J. Austin Hughey

Jun 25, 2013, 12:07:38 AM6/25/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Before heading off for the July 4th holiday, come on down to OpenHack next Wednesday, July 3rd, and hack/pair on your favorite project. We'll be kicking it off at 7PM as usual at Capital Factory (701 Brazos, 16th floor). Check out http://openhack.github.io/austin for more information.

If you have questions, feel free to post them here or ping me off list.

See you there!
 - J. Austin Hughey

J. Austin Hughey

Jul 2, 2013, 6:02:16 AM7/2/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks,

Just a reminder to everyone that our next OpenHack is Wednesday, July 3rd (tomorrow night) at 7PM. Additionally, I wanted to announce a few changes to the way we're doing things.

First, OpenHack is now moving to be a monthly event instead of twice monthly. Second, I've opened the group up to the community at meetup.com in an effort to get more exposure. So far we have 23 RSVPs for Wednesday's meeting, and I'm expecting that a few that have found us outside of meetup will attend as well.

While I never expect people to RSVP on meetup or anywhere else for that matter, *if* you're over there already and want to "join" the group and RSVP (so I know how much pizza to get us), feel free: http://www.meetup.com/openhackatx/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. See you at the next OpenHack!
 - J. Austin Hughey