Next OpenHack: Thursday, February 21st, 7PM, Capital Factory

J. Austin Hughey

Feb 18, 2013, 7:49:45 PM2/18/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Our next OpenHack will be at the usual place - Capital Factory (701 Brazos, 16th floor) at 7PM on Thursday the 21st. We've also pre-scheduled the following dates with the folks at Capital Factory:

- 2/21
- 3/6
- 3/21
- 4/3
- 4/18

That gets us just around the edges of SXSW, so if you know anyone from out of town coming in for the event, have them come a day or two early or stay a day or two late and come to one of our OpenHack meetings!

As always, more info can be found at http://openhack.github.com/austin/ and you're welcome to e-mail me or this list directly if you have any questions.

Take care, and see you Thursday!
 - J. Austin Hughey

J. Austin Hughey

Feb 21, 2013, 3:59:26 PM2/21/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder for everyone that OpenHack Austin is tonight, Thursday February 21st at 7PM at Capital Factory. If you have any questions, you can e-mail me directly or post to the list. Hope to see you all there!

 - J. Austin Hughey