OpenHack February

J. Austin Hughey

Jan 21, 2014, 6:23:31 PM1/21/14
to openha...@googlegroups.com
OpenHack February is going to be Wednesday, February 12th at Capital Factory: 701 Brazos, 16th floor (office side) at 7PM.

In 2014 we're changing our schedule slightly to be on the *second* Wednesday of each month. Our next meeting will be either in March or April. I'm considering skipping March, or possibly moving the venue, due to SXSW. I don't want anyone competing with that sea of tourists if we don't have to :)

As always, bring a laptop, a project and a friend. While you're here, try to make some new friends as well!

Contact me with any questions you have. Looking forward to seeing everyone at OpenHack February!