OpenHack September

1 view

J. Austin Hughey

Aug 23, 2013, 4:08:26 PM8/23/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
OpenHack September will be on Wednesday, September 4th at 7PM at Capital Factory - 701 Brazos, 16th floor (office side).

Last month our experiment of individuals pairing based on technology background or interest seemed to go over well, so we'll try that again. The idea is pretty simple: come with a project and/or programming language in mind that you know or are looking to learn, and then you'll team up (or pair up) with others who work in that language. Together you'll decide on a project to work on, and at the end of the night we'll all discuss what we did.

As always, if you just want to show up and work on something solo, that's absolutely fine, too. Feel free to bounce ideas off of others while you're there.

This is a great way to meet new people and learn some valuable skills, so come on out!