OpenHack May; mailing list to be discontinued

J. Austin Hughey

Apr 28, 2014, 12:55:47 AM4/28/14
to openha...@googlegroups.com
OpenHack May will be on Thursday the 22nd at 8PM. This time we're going to try a different venue - Mr. Tramp's pub on Research Boulevard. Those of you who attended our January meetup will remember this place. It's got good food, good waitstaff, plenty of beer and cocktails, etc.

Location
8565 Research Boulevard
Austin, TX 78758

Make sure that if you drink, you have a good plan for getting home safely. We won't be providing pizza or drinks at this event, but you can order whatever you want from the pub staff.

In terms of parking, if the parking lot at Mr. Tramps itself is full, DO NOT park in front of the shops next to it or behind - they're notorious for towing people. Instead, park in the Target parking lot behind the venue and walk up.

Bring your laptop, a friend, and a good sense of humor! I look forward to seeing everyone there!

In other news, I'm going to stop updating this mailing list. In the over one year OpenHack Austin has been operating, there's only been one submission from the community itself (in other words, not me). Instead, I would suggest looking at @openhackatx on Twitter or joining the Meetup.com group (http://www.meetup.com/openhackatx) for announcements.
This conversation is locked