From Meizu MX4

-------- Оригинальное сообщение --------
От:Boris Holscher <boris.h...@gmx.de>
Дата:чт 12/18 21:56
Для:ope...@googlegroups.com
Копия:muchacho...@gmail.com,muchacho...@gmail.com
Тема:Re: [openhab] Re: GPIO binding: handling of the non-standard pin names on the cubieboard

Thanks again, Muchacho and Alexandr! I finally made it. I put the argument (-Dgpio.altAddrFile=/etc/openhab/configurations/pins.conf) into the init.d script and now it's working (don't know why it didn't work in the /etc/default/openhab). Just great to see the litte test LED turn on and off. I wonder if this GPIO patch shouldn't make it into the GIT repository? It should work with either type of board, Raspberry Pi and sunxi kernel boards, shouldn't it?

muchachos.gracez

未读,
2014年12月19日 11:21:202014/12/19
收件人 Dancho Penev、ope...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thanks. I will let you know when i test it

From Meizu MX4