Some errors I see in my logs and other strange things.

Nico Lembrechts

Nov 20, 2012, 1:35:15 PM11/20/12
to ope...@googlegroups.com
I have openhab 1.0 running om my ubuntu 12.04 32 bit desktop install

First of all I see the following errors when I start the process :

18:58:55.692 ERROR OSGi[:98] - [SCR] Error while trying to bind reference Reference[name = ModelRepository, interface = org.openhab.model.core.ModelRepository, policy = dynamic, cardinality = 0..1, target = null, bind = setModelRepository, unbind = unsetModelRepository]
	Details:
	Problematic reference = Reference[name = ModelRepository, interface = org.openhab.model.core.ModelRepository, policy = dynamic, cardinality = 0..1, target = null, bind = setModelRepository, unbind = unsetModelRepository]
	of service component = org.openhab.core.persistence.manager
	component implementation class = org.openhab.core.persistence.internal.PersistenceManager
	located in bundle with symbolic name = org.openhab.core.persistence
	bundle location = reference:file:plugins/org.openhab.core.persistence_1.0.0.201208172206.jar
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.core.persistence.internal.PersistenceManager.startEventHandling(PersistenceManager.java:191)
18:58:55.713 ERROR OSGi[:98] - [SCR] Error while trying to bind reference Reference[name = ModelRepository, interface = org.openhab.model.core.ModelRepository, policy = dynamic, cardinality = 0..1, target = null, bind = setModelRepository, unbind = unsetModelRepository]
	Details:
	Problematic reference = Reference[name = ModelRepository, interface = org.openhab.model.core.ModelRepository, policy = dynamic, cardinality = 0..1, target = null, bind = setModelRepository, unbind = unsetModelRepository]
	of service component = org.openhab.core.persistence.manager
	component implementation class = org.openhab.core.persistence.internal.PersistenceManager
	located in bundle with symbolic name = org.openhab.core.persistence
	bundle location = reference:file:plugins/org.openhab.core.persistence_1.0.0.201208172206.jar
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.core.persistence.internal.PersistenceManager.startEventHandling(PersistenceManager.java:191)
18:58:55.741 ERROR OSGi[:98] - null
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.openhab.core.persistence.internal.PersistenceManager.getAllItems(PersistenceManager.java:319)

and

19:04:46.052 ERROR o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:167] - Group function 'AND' requires two arguments. Using Equality instead.
19:04:46.052 ERROR o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:174] - Group function 'OR' requires two arguments. Using Equality instead.
19:04:46.053 ERROR o.o.m.i.i.GenericItemProvider[:181] - Group function 'NOT AND' requires two arguments. Using Equality instead.

Other strange things / problems.

The 1 wire items stop updating when my PC goes in screensaver mode. This can be seen in the logs and also in the RRD graphs (see attachment). I need to restart the openhab process to start receiving temperature readings again.
example of 1-wire item in my.items: Number Temperature_Living "living [%.1f °C]" < temperature > (Temperature, GF_Living) { onewire="10.A77594010800#temperature" }

Two Temperature items stopped writing .rrd files in ~/openhab/etc/rrd4j dir the moment I changed their groups. I had to explicetely add them in the rrd4j.persist file to make them log/write again.
This is my line now : Temperature*,Temp_Atag,Temperature_VloerVerwarming,Temperature_WarmWater : strategy = everyMinute the last two should match Temperature* normally i believe.

For my Rollershutter Screen_FF_Bureau_Raam "Raam bureau" (FF_Bureau, Screens) {knx="<0/0/3, <0/0/4"} item.
When using the web GUI with chrom on my PC i can use my mouse and controll the screens. When i do the same on my GalaxyS smartphone ore viewpad tablet the screen start and stop imediately. like i push start and stop on the same time. From time to time they react correctly but most of the time it's not reacting or starting and stopping directly.

When I enable the org.openhab.binding.bluetooth-1.0.0.jar file I receive the following error.:

19:31:31.420 ERROR o.o.b.b.i.BTDeviceDiscoveryService[:237] - Error while initializing local bluetooth device.
javax.bluetooth.BluetoothStateException: BlueCove com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackBlueZ|com.intel.bluetooth.BluetoothStackBlueZDBus not available
at com.intel.bluetooth.BlueCoveImpl.loadStackClass(BlueCoveImpl.java:356)

Bluetooth is working fine with other tools.

This is more or less what I encountered after playing two days with the code.
Besides of that I already have a lot of my KNX stuff ported to this tool and I really love it.

Regards,
Nico

rrdchart.png