Fw: Upcoming Calls and Events

1 view

Gianluca Miscione

Apr 24, 2019, 9:43:37 AM4/24/19
to informati...@ijs.si
Perhaps of us for those interested in collaboration with the Universities of Zurich, Geneva or Berlin:

We would like to draw your attention once again to two Joint Seed Funding Calls, which are currently open within the framework of the strategic partnerships of the UZH, which have a special focus on digitization topics.
This is the Joint Seed Funding Call with the University of Geneva (https://www.int.uzh.ch/de/international/Strategische-Partnerschaften/Universität-Genf.html), which we successfully carried out for the first time last year. The deadline for this call is May 15, 2019
On the other hand, there is a new joint Digital Humanities Fund with Freie Universität Berlin (https://www.int.uzh.ch/de/international/Strategische-Partnerschaften/Freie-Universität-Berlin.html), which supports joint projects in the humanities and computer science.
You will find the two calls for proposals as pdf documents in the appendix. The deadline for this call is April 30, 2019

Gianluca Miscione
University College Dublin
http://www.ucd.ie/cito/members/gianlucamiscione/

Perhaps of use for those interested in collaborations with the Universities of Zurich, Geneva, or Berlin: