PhD Position in Digital Government

Gianluca Miscione

Nov 7, 2019, 4:24:38 AM11/7/19

PhD Position in Digital Government

  • At Idheap, we have an assistant/Ph.D. position (80%) in my research group “Information Management”. The candidate for this position is expected to conduct her/his Ph.D. thesis within the field of digital government.

Gianluca

Gianluca Miscione
University College Dublin
http://www.ucd.ie/cito/members/gianlucamiscione

Any personal data provided to University College Dublin, National University of Ireland (UCD) will be processed by UCD as data controller in accordance with data protection law. For further information on how UCD uses your personal data and for information on your data protection rights and how to exercise them, please see the UCD Data Protection Policy
http://www.ucd.ie/t4cms/UCD_Data_ Protection_ Policy_May_2018.pdf

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited