Collaboration on Referral Marketing

Clement See

Mar 28, 2015, 12:32:05 AM3/28/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

First and foremost, my sincere thanks to JFDI and their relentless effort in organizing their Friday Open House for like minded start-ups.
Yesterday was my third attendance and every so often new ideas sprung up through networking and conversations.
Thank you guys, keep up the good work......

Some may have known what we are doing and I shall not go into further details; otherwise please visit my previous posting on "Marine B2B - What is the right time to charge?"

PRELUDE

Scenario 1
Business travelers knows that it is important to ensure safe travel while in overseas.
Conventional taxi flag down do not have that personalized touch to advise local do and don't.
Uber app application on the other hand is different; for example, when a person travels for business and have established a trusted connection with a Uber driver.
He will most likely want to use the same driver whenever he goes back.

Scenario 2
Business travel is difficult, handling time zones difference and the same old hotel ambient and what not.
Airbnb app could target also business clients whom wishes to have a different setting of stay with more home feel.

Our MVP version of the site should be out by May 2015; because our target audiences are professionals coming from all over the world, it is highly possible that we can collaborate in referral marketing for your next startup app.  I've met a gentleman in JFDI open house yesterday and he shared with me a ticketing mobile app he is working on.  A ticketing app that shows events, concerts and activities in places all over the world and this is potentially a great idea because both our sites is looking at a wider global audience.

What we can offer: -
a. Work out a way for your next start-up app to "advertise" with us for FREE
b. Immediate database of at least 2000 email contacts from places like Greece, Germany, Norway, Japan, India, China, Singapore just to name a few.
c. Any business traveler still require basic needs while overseas, such as transportation, food, accommodation and entertainment.  Our site can help your app to gain additional presence and awareness, not just on the consumer section but from the business sector as well.

However, nothing is really free; you may say.... well

What we need from you: -
a. Your time and knowledge in managing, monetize and growth hack for a website.  Teach us how to do this right and make it great.  Actually this is all we need.

We honestly cannot tell you how this is going to work out, but I am willing to listen any ideas how we can collaborate.
Maybe we too can benefit from your app or your sites and we just need to see where this will lead us with a open mind and open heart.

As in any ideas, if you think this is a silly proposal; we seek your kindness to just ignore.
Otherwise you can always write to me at: - cle...@cubenetasia.com
I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Irish Delos Santos

Apr 6, 2015, 4:56:48 AM4/6/15
to open...@googlegroups.com

Hello Clement,

On behalf of JFDI, I would like to thank you for your kind and supportive words.

It's our pleasure to meet a kindred spirit in entrepreneurship :)

We wish you all the best and good success for the future.

Cheers,

Irish