Paul Graham

Cai Gengyang

Apr 25, 2015, 12:17:00 PM4/25/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have recently come across Paul Graham's work ... one of the programmers who founded YCombinator. If anyone here has ever read and likes his material , shoot me a message and lets catch up for coffee ..

Cai GengYang

Irish Delos Santos

Apr 27, 2015, 9:22:21 PM4/27/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hey Cai,

Yes, I've read the book "On Lisp" :)

How I wish we could catch up for coffee, but I'm not in Singapore at the moment.

Cheers,

Irish

Cai Gengyang

Apr 28, 2015, 7:31:41 AM4/28/15
to open...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I am currently learning to use Xcode. When I tried to run the Xcode project by clicking on the run button , I keep getting this message :
"Xcode: Interface Builder XIB Compiler Error" and "Build Failed". Any ideas how I can fix this issue ? Thanks a lot.

Cai GengYang

Mark Thien

Apr 28, 2015, 8:57:46 AM4/28/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Wow when and how this group has become stackoverflow?

Cai Gengyang

Apr 28, 2015, 10:14:44 AM4/28/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
oops

Cai Gengyang

Oct 8, 2015, 3:00:25 AM10/8/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I want to setup a "Learn Ansi Common Lisp" group so that I can find other people who are interested in learning Paul Graham's "Ansi Common Lisp" because I find it hard to learn alone and understand the material and it will be mush easier to learn if there are 2 or more people sitting together learning the material ... anyone interested ?

Gengyang