low cost payment software service

c...@shipsfocus.com

Aug 4, 2017, 12:41:17 AM8/4/17
to OpenFrog
Hi all,

I am new here. greetings to all. my question is: are there anyone out there already developing a payment software & service to enable a SaaS to facilitate payment at low cost. this is so that a SaaS needs not incur high cost (2~3%) using a payment gateway like PayPal, Alipay, or the troubles to become a merchandiser via credit cards? in my imagined scenario: the SaaS customer can effect payment on the SaaS from the customer's bank account to the SaaS bank account. This is a real problem as many business that have low margin, say 10%, can ill afford a 2~3% payment cost. Thank you very much!

cheers!

hemalh1

Aug 4, 2017, 1:38:12 AM8/4/17
to OpenFrog, c...@shipsfocus.com
Hi

We are doing it for Indian payments systems. We are aggregating 140+ netbanking and all networks like Visa, MasterCard, Amex are already present.
Apart from this about 10+ Wallets can also be utilized for payments on our network.
For more information email me.

Thanks
Hemal

c...@shipsfocus.com

Aug 4, 2017, 6:44:22 AM8/4/17
to OpenFrog, c...@shipsfocus.com
Hi Hemal,

Please give me your email address - THANKS!

regards
CCP

CHUA CHYE POH

Aug 8, 2017, 7:58:08 AM8/8/17
to hemalh1, OpenFrog

Hi Hemal,

Thanks for this. Yes, we’d like to have more information.

Best Regards,

Chye Poh Chua

shipsfocus-logo

Mobile: 9622 8802   Office: 6470 9165   Direct: 6470 9167   Email: c...@shipsfocus.com

Address: 1, Fusionopolis Way #05-02 Connexis (South Tower) Singapore 138632  Website: www.shipsfocus.com

Notice and Disclaimer:  This email contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail (in whole or in part). Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. The material contained in this email may be drawn from information provided by the client and/or from generally recognised or available public sources which has not been independently appraised or verified by SHIPSFOCUS for its accuracy or completeness. Although SHIPSFOCUS has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, SHIPSFOCUS cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.