HR - Technical Assessment/Certification

Yanxing David Ding

Apr 16, 2015, 11:06:03 PM4/16/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This is David.

I'm working with a software development certification startup.

Would like to get
  • software developers' view/opinion on the importance of certification in job hunting;
  • also employers' view/opinion on the challenges when it comes to technical position hiring
Would really appreciate your opinions!

We are conducting quite some pilots in Singapore and around the world and for those who are interested, we are happy to sign you up at no cost.

 Thank you!

With Regards,
David
-------------------------------------
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish!
Forgot anything today?
Smile, Drink water, Eat fruits, GO Green, Call home. =)
TechYiZu (Tech Ants) - Shanghai
Startup Leadership Program Singapore (SLP) - Singapore
Bridge for Angels and Startup Entrepreneurs (BASE) - Beijing
Chinese Entrepreneurs Organization Singapore (CEOs) - Singapore
National University of Singapore Overseas Colleges (NOC) - Silicon Valley

Yanxing David Ding is on Facebook & LinkedIn
ceo-s.org | overseas.nus.edu.sg | techyizu.org