SE Award Austria

moonmelon93

Aug 30, 2017, 7:06:04 AM8/30/17
to OpenFrog
HI Guys,

we are searching international for enterprises/projects/ideas which have recognised a social or ecological problem and combine their innovative solutions with a profitable business strategy.

The submission to our renowned and internationally recognised Sustainable Entrepreneurship Award (SEA) 2017 is already running until September 30.

In November 2017 the 15 finalists get the chance to present their ideas/projects/company in front of our jury and potential investors. The winners will be announced and honoured at an exclusive Event in Vienna, thereby sending out a clear signal for sustainability and sustainable entrepreneurship and its essential influence to in order to confront the challenges of the 21st century.

If you are interested in the project, i would like to hear from you. And if you have any questions feel free to aks.

Best regards

Carla