Mentoring opportunities with new JFDI Accelerate teams

Hugh Mason

Aug 22, 2015, 11:16:48 PM8/22/15
to OpenFrog
I know that there are some great people in this group so I thought I'd reach out in case anyone's missed the news that we have a new crop of seven strong startups at JFDI which we selected from about 300 applicants.

We have a fantastic group of mentors already but, as those mentors keep telling us that they get as much out of working with these highly selected teams as they feel they give to the teams, I wanted to extend the opportunity to mentor on this and other JFDI programs to members of this group. If you are interested please contact mary...@jfdi.asia who coordinates our mentor network across all our programs.