Invitation to Participate in Nanyang Business School Training & Research Program on Innovation in Startups and SMEs

Qingqing BI

Jul 7, 2016, 11:32:29 PM7/7/16
to OpenFrog
Hello Startup Founders, Co-founders and SME Business Owners,

This is Qingqing from Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University (NBS, NTU). Currently, our research team is running a program “Understand Your Innovative Skills and Decision Making Bias”, which intends to explore innovations in SMEs and startups, as well as decision-making preferences and styles of entrepreneurs. Hence, I would like to invite all startup founders and SME directors, who have registered the business in Singapore to participate in our program.

This program contains Two sessions:

  • An individualized assessment session (required), which is one-hour meeting with our research team, who will conduct an one-on-one assessment using a variety of scientific tools involving multiple methodologies, ranging from computer-based simulations to short questionnaire and interview. This toolkit is based on published research in the neuroscience and innovation domains. After you finish the assessment, you will receive $20 cash as a token of appreciation. We will also provide you a personalized benchmarking report after data analysis.
  • A training workshop session (optional). The second part of this study is a customized training session to instruct you about the implications of your profile for business decision making, how you may leverage the strengths of your capabilities, and avoid potential pitfalls in decision making. You will also have the opportunity to network with other SME business owners and startup co-founders from different industries who have participated in our research.

This program is funded by National Research Foundation (NRF) and supported by Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Hence, this is a free, by-invitation only program. The data collected as part of this program will be used for research purposes. Details about the program could be found from our project website (http://waifongboh.com/programor through the attached PDF brochure.

To participate, please register an appointment on my calendar for the one-hour meeting first. Please go to https://calendly.com/qqbee, simply select “60 Minutes Meeting”, choose a date and time slot you prefer, and then enter your name and email address. After receiving the appointment, I’ll send you a confirmation email.

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Qingqing

Dr BI Qingqing

Project Manager | Research Fellow

Nanyang Business School

Nanyang Technological School

DID: (+65) 6908-3422

Email: qq...@ntu.edu.sg

Address: Blk S3-B1C-87, 50 Nanyang Avenue

NBS Research and Training Program Brochure.pdf