Seeking entrepreneurs for a new podcast

Jessica

Mar 1, 2017, 1:06:35 PM3/1/17
to OpenFrog
Hi everyone,

I'm the producer of new business podcast Predicting Our Future where Andrew Weinreich, serial entrepreneur & inventor of the first social network (7 companies, 4 exits), explores the next revolutions in technology as seen through an entrepreneur's eyes.

We're currently looking for guests for future podcast episodes. If you have a startup and you want to be seen as a thought leader in your space, go here to sign up for the chance to be featured. We'd also love to hear any comments about the first episode on the future of homebuilding, which just went live.

Thanks,
Jessica
predicting_our_future_thumb_150.png