Master is not working

Felix Mayerhuber

Sep 18, 2012, 8:46:37 AM9/18/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yesterday I wanted to merge my pull request for issue 3308. When I let the IT tests run, they are suddenly fail rather badly (35 Failures). This seems to be a problem with a snapshot dependency from the OpenEngSB, since I'm 95% sure that the master worked when I merged my last pull request (since I never merge anything to the master before the IT tests run through). The interesting thing is, that if I just let the OpenEngSB run, it starts without any problems and all bundles are present and running. Most of the failures (but I think that these failure is the problem) are printing this error message: "An error occurred while parsing the query filter "SELECT u.username from UserData u". Error message: The name "UserData" is not a recognized entity or identifier. Known entity names: []". But maybe it can also be a local problem at my laptop. Does someone else encounter the same problem?

Kind regards
Felix

Lukas Stampf

Sep 18, 2012, 8:49:10 AM9/18/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Have pre-push running on current master now. Will tell you the results.

kind regards,
Lukas

Felix Mayerhuber

Sep 18, 2012, 9:04:44 AM9/18/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Thx Lukas :-)

additional information: it seems that the starting of the OpenEngSB
makes also troubles, but randomly. If there are troubles, then the
following bundles make problems: persistence-connector, edb-jpa,
ekb-persistence-edb, ... almost everything that has something to do with
JPA :-(

Kind regards,
Felix

Lukas Stampf

Sep 18, 2012, 9:20:32 AM9/18/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
OK,

he is not done yet, but has quite a bunch of errors. Last time I ran
them was yesterday afternoon. Since then there was no update of the
master and everything went fine. It has to be a SNAPSHOT dependency.

I often get org.apache.felix. exceptions. So I guess something in Karaf
is messed up.

kr

Lukas Stampf

Sep 18, 2012, 9:53:09 AM9/18/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
As I see it there is no direct problem with JPA, everything JPA related
just fails because no JNDI datasource gets exported because almost all
bundles fail to deploy.

I get a huge load of these:
ERROR: Bundle org.apache.felix.fileinstall [21] Unable to create bundle
data directory.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:206)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:165)
at
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.Util.storeChecksum(Util.java:298)
at
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.installOrUpdateBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1028)
at
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.install(DirectoryWatcher.java:941)
at
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.install(DirectoryWatcher.java:854)
at
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:483)
at
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:291)

Lukas Stampf

Sep 18, 2012, 9:54:14 AM9/18/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
ERROR: Bundle org.apache.karaf.deployer.features [4] Unable to create
bundle data directory.

Andreas Pieber

Sep 26, 2012, 4:58:06 PM9/26/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Was a problem in karaf and had been fixed there. New snapshots should help!

Kind regards,
Andreas