openengsb fails during startup

Christoph Prybila

Aug 2, 2012, 5:47:38 AM8/2/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I successfully merged and built my xlink stuff and the current master. But the server throws some errors during start up. I also tried to install the jms port but that also fails.
The errors indicate a blueprint problem, can you give me a hint?
See the error log attached.

kr Chris
karaf_inklFailedJMSPortInstall.log

Christoph Gritschenberger

Aug 2, 2012, 5:54:04 AM8/2/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I fixed that yesterday in the evening, but jenkins-build is red for some
other reason.
Please try recompiling latest master.

kind regards,
christoph

Christoph Prybila

Aug 2, 2012, 9:06:10 AM8/2/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

After the merge, all Bundles start, except my Domainbundles.
The Exception is
java.lang.Exception: Could not start bundle mvn:org.openengsb.domain/org.openengsb.domain.DomainModelOOSource/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT in feature(s) openengsb-domain-domainmodeloosource-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.openengsb.domain.DomainModelOOSource [207]: Unable to resolve 207.0: missing requirement [207.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.openengsb.core.api.workflow)(version>=3.0.0)(!(version>=4.0.0)))
    at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.startBundle(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:532)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT]
    at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.installFeatures(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:484)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT]
    at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl$1.run(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1167)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT]
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.openengsb.domain.DomainModelOOSource [207]: Unable to resolve 207.0: missing requirement [207.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.openengsb.core.api.workflow)(version>=3.0.0)(!(version>=4.0.0)))
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:3826)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.0.3.jar:]
    at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1868)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.0.3.jar:]
    at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:944)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.0.3.jar:]
    at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:931)[org.apache.felix.framework-4.0.3.jar:]
    at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.startBundle(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:529)[8:org.apache.karaf.features.core:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT]
    ... 2 more

Did something change in how the Domainbundles are configured in the pom and blueprint?

kr Chris

Peter Grman

Aug 2, 2012, 9:20:38 AM8/2/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I have a similar error message when I try to install the notification domain.

Any ideas how to solve it?

Thx

Peter

Peter Grman

Aug 4, 2012, 7:50:15 AM8/4/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi, yes felix told me about it, here is what happens to me:

I can compile and run the latest version of openengsb-framework and compile the latest version of openengsb-domain-notification, but I cannot install the notification domain in my openengsb instance.

When I try it, I get following error:

karaf@openengsb()> feature:install openengsb-domain-notification Error executing command: Could not start bundle mvn:org.openengsb.domain/org.openengsb.domain.notification/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT in feature(s) openengsb-domain-notification-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.openengsb.domain.notification [227]: Unable to resolve 227.0:
missing requirement [227.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.openengsb.core.api.workflow)(version>=3.0.0)(!(version>=4.0.0)))

I couldn't find any reference to ...api.workflow dependency anywhere in it's parents - but it's everything fresh from GitHub so you can check, maybe I've missed something.

Thanks a lot, kind regards
Peter

Aug 4, 2012, 10:00:44 AM8/4/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

1st of all, your bundle should not depend on Workflow-api directly.
Since this change [1] you can delete the blueprint-file in your domain
entirely, but use the bundle-headers (look at the changelog-entry).

kind regards,
christoph

[1] http://issues.openengsb.org/jira/browse/OPENENGSB-3136

Peter Grman

Aug 4, 2012, 11:40:35 AM8/4/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sry - but I don't really understand what I should do.

I'm trying to understand the whole parents - connections, ... and as far as I understood it, it's not depending on any workflow-api
I've added the headers and deleted the blueprint file but it still doesn't work.

I've also tried to add the workflow.api into my dependencies and almost nothing changed - the only difference, is, that without workflow.api in the dependencies I get one more error before:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Bundle is uninstalled
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.loadBundleClass(Felix.java:1693)
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.loadClass(BundleImpl.java:926)
at org.openengsb.core.ekb.impl.internal.ModelRegistryService.isModelClass(ModelRegistryService.java:126)
at org.openengsb.core.ekb.impl.internal.ModelRegistryService.getModels(ModelRegistryService.java:112)
at org.openengsb.core.ekb.impl.internal.ModelRegistryService.bundleChanged(ModelRegistryService.java:73)
at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeBundleListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:868)
at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:789)
at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.run(EventDispatcher.java:1088)
at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.access$000(EventDispatcher.java:54)
at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher$1.run(EventDispatcher.java:101)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Once more - what I'm trying to do, is loading the normal notification domain, to be able to test my connector. And the connector is written in .Net so I don't have any custom bundles, pom.xml or java code.

Btw I can install the Example domain without any problems and I get the same error when I try to install the issue domain (also right from GitHub repository)

Thx for your help

Cheers

Felix Mayerhuber

Aug 5, 2012, 6:32:02 PM8/5/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

I've updated now the notification domain like christoph said. I tested
it and the domain can start on the local master. The issue domain isn't
updated so far. If you need that too soon, either have a look at what
I've done on the notification domain or if you run into problems
somewhere, just post here again.

Kind regards,
Felix