failing tests in edb

Christoph Gritschenberger

Jun 2, 2010, 2:01:09 PM6/2/10
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Christoph Gritschenberger

Jun 2, 2010, 2:13:29 PM6/2/10
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Michael Handler

Jun 3, 2010, 3:35:58 AM6/3/10
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Jibx does some bytecode modification or some other magic to those
classes [XML...] (which are generated by the way and should not be
modified) When you refresh the core project in Eclipse or change
something within the core project Eclipse re-builds the classes and the
modifications are lost. Only after a rebuild of core with Maven the
serialization with Jibx will work again. There is an Eclipse plugin that
fixes this problem, but we did not want to use it since it would
complicate the setup for developers yet further.

kind regards,
Michael