Message structure

François Thillen

Feb 8, 2012, 12:39:41 PM2/8/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Hallo.

With the new version of openengsb-framwork, I can’t connect with the .netbridge. Does anything changed on the message structure?

Thank you

Best regards

François Thillen

Andreas Pieber

Feb 8, 2012, 12:59:46 PM2/8/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Do you already consider the changed authentication structure? Except for that not much I can recall on. What's exactly the error? Christoph maybe knows more.

Kind regards, Andreas

François Thillen

Feb 8, 2012, 1:39:19 PM2/8/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Well there was no exception at all. I had this problems once before, because the structure changed. But I just found the problem, the  signaldomain couldn’t be loaded, which cames to a wrong api version.

When I invoke the netbridge, I get the error:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.openengsb.domain.example.LogEvent not found by org.openengsb.framework.common [176] …

I am sure, that the structure is flat. (I build it so often now).

When loading logiasb, I get still the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.

        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.checkValidity(BundleContextImpl.java:365)

        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.getDataFile(BundleContextImpl.java:347)

        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.saveState(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1052)

        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.installFeatures(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:410)

        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl$1.run(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:978)

org.apache.karaf.features.core[org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl] : Error persisting FeaturesServic

e state

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.

        at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.checkValidity(BundleContextImpl.java:365)

       at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.getDataFile(BundleContextImpl.java:347)

        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl.saveState(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:1052)

        at org.apache.karaf.features.internal.FeaturesServiceImpl$1.run(FeaturesServiceImpl.java:983)

2012-02-08 19:28:14.153:INFO:oejsh.ContextHandler:started HttpServiceContext{httpContext=org.ops4j.pax.wicket.internal.G

Are they both are connected with each other?

Thank you

Best regards

François Thillen

François Thillen

Feb 8, 2012, 1:45:00 PM2/8/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com

I just found something. In the 3.0.0, is the example domain automatically included? I can’t find it in the graphical representation. http://localhost:8090/openengsb/tester

Best regards

François Thillen

Feb 8, 2012, 2:19:44 PM2/8/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi François

it think should be included but it is not installed by default,
type
features:install openengsb-domain-example
to install it, after that it will be available also in the web interface,

kind regards, Philipp

Andreas Pieber

Feb 8, 2012, 2:25:13 PM2/8/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Yep, we've had a discussion on this list some time ago and decided to remove it from default. Except for tests its simply not required

Kind regards Andreas

Send from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity and/or possible auto correction errors.

François Thillen

Feb 8, 2012, 2:55:57 PM2/8/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com

Thank you

After installing it and finding out, that I used as Domainame signal, everything works. But I thing I will change to the authentification domain, because it is easier for first users to. (So they just have to start openengsb ).

Thank you all for the help

Andreas Pieber

Feb 9, 2012, 1:10:05 AM2/9/12
to openen...@googlegroups.com