Metadata Entry Screencast

Sara Schnadt

Jul 12, 2013, 2:04:16 PM7/12/13
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

At the request of some of our volunteers, we have just finished creating a screencast that walks you through the process of identifying election results metadata and entering it into our admin.

For those volunteers who are just getting started, this should help clarify any questions you have. If you have more, don't hesitate to ask them here!

Thanks again for your help.

Sara

William C Grisaitis

Jul 13, 2013, 2:00:30 PM7/13/13
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Sarah! I've been slacking on West Virginia... This should help with the learning/productivity curve.

William C Grisaitis
l | f | t | (321) 422 - 9231

Sara Schnadt

Jul 13, 2013, 4:20:41 PM7/13/13
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Yes, it takes a bit of effort to feel oriented to all of this. I know it certainly did for me. Let me know if you have any questions as you go.

Sara

Sara Schnadt
Community Liaison - CensusReporter
Project Manager - OpenElections

CensusReporter.org

William C Grisaitis

Jul 13, 2013, 4:34:27 PM7/13/13
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Oh, sorry for misspelling your name, Sara.

Thanks for the screencast info.