New blog post from Craig Gilbert of The Wisconsin Voter

Sara Schnadt

Sep 3, 2013, 2:10:02 PM9/3/13
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The first in our series of 'Elections Data in Context' interviews is up on our blog. Craig Gilbert, of The Wisconsin Voter at The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel discusses how he uses election results data to cover the precedent-setting elections happenings in his state and give them depth and context. Just imagine what more will be possible when OpenElections is live!

If anyone else is game to do an interview, let me know. We are working on our line-up now and would like to hear from a range of journalists around the country.

Best,

Sara