Hello and question...

Kate Stohr

May 26, 2016, 12:29:46 AM5/26/16
to openelections
Hi there,

I am a data journalist (R, Python). Working with Fusion.net currently. Nice to meet you all and huge thank you for embarking on this project. kas

Kate Stohr

May 26, 2016, 12:31:37 AM5/26/16
to openelections
Oh sorry, got cut off. Wondering if the project is still funded/accurate and if there is a status matrix available.

Derek Willis

May 26, 2016, 6:33:56 AM5/26/16
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kate,

The project is still ongoing; we're about out of our initial grant funding, but since this is mostly a volunteer effort, we don't need much money to keep going (although we're always on the lookout for funding sources). And we're still working on a number of states, too.

Derek

Kate Stohr

Jun 15, 2016, 7:51:56 PM6/15/16
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Derek!

Cool we've been snowed under but will look for ways to help.

Will also ping some data friends on the funding part.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "openelections" group.

Sent from a cloud, with a chance of typos.