Missing Data?

Ben Sullins

Oct 13, 2016, 10:28:11 AM10/13/16
to openelections
I'm looking for county level data for previous presidential and congress elections. Basically just if it went red, blue or otherwise and the year. I thought I might find this on your site but I'm just seeing a blank page?

Thanks in advance..

Derek Willis

Oct 13, 2016, 10:53:36 AM10/13/16
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ben,

Right now we offer data by state, and the site is due for some fixes, but you can see what data we have by going to http://www.openelections.net/ and then, the results urls are: http://www.openelections.net/results#{state} where {state} is the two-letter abbreviation.

Derek