Make our elections spec even better, please vote for our session at MozFest

Sara Schnadt

Sep 5, 2013, 12:39:39 PM9/5/13
to openel...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Derek Willis has proposed a session for the Mozilla Festival next month in London, and we need your votes to help the session get picked!

Derek will facilitate a workshop that brings together smart, election-savvy journalists from around the world to look at our results spec and figure out how to make it easily extensible to more local and international races. This extra perspective and input will make our project much stronger and help it to grow beyond our initial goals.

We would love your help in making this session happen. You can learn more about what Derek has planned, and vote, here: http://sessions.mozillafestival.org/proposals/extending-election-data/

Thank you!

Sara