Next Open Data Manchester - Planning meeting

Julian Tait

Oct 22, 2015, 9:21:47 AM10/22/15
to Open Data Manchester

Tuesday 27th October 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Spaceport X
1st Floor
24-26 Lever Street
Manchester M1 1DZ

This month’s Open Data Manchester will be low-key but high impact.

2016 is nearly upon us and we want to develop our programme for next year. This is a collaborative process and anyone can suggest a topic for an event or discussion. Open Data Manchester is entirely voluntary with no income so events rely on goodwill and those with something to share.

This doesn’t stop us from developing great programmes, last year we covered Reproducibility in science and policy, Open data and communities, Democracy and engagement, Data visualisation, Open:Data:Cooperation and more. The ODM audience hails from all areas of society and is local, national and international.

If you have an idea, energy and a bit of time join us and help create a fantastic programme for 2016

Sign up here