Sheffield open data strategy - event, Monday 17th March

Steven Flower

Mar 16, 2014, 4:18:03 PM3/16/14
to opendatam...@googlegroups.com
Hi

If anyone happens to be in Sheffield tomorrow, this looks interesting:

Thanks

Steven

--

------------------
skype: stevieflow

Julian Tait

Mar 17, 2014, 9:43:59 AM3/17/14
to opendatam...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to go to this. Anyone fancy it

Julian

--

---

Julian Tait
Head of Innovation Projects - FutureEverything

Current Programmes
Open Data Cities • CitySDK • Apps4Europe • EUPORIAS

T: @julianlstar

Gareth Coleman

Mar 26, 2014, 4:15:08 AM3/26/14
to opendatam...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody

I am so gutted I missed this event - particularly as I used to work for Sheffield Council trying to help integrate their databases and I would love to know how far they've come since I started agitating internally about the open data agenda several years ago.

Did anyone go? Can you tell me/us about it?

Kind regards

Gareth