Talk on Mass Surveillance, Liberty & Activism : Feb 24th, MadLab

1 view

Tom Chiverton

Feb 14, 2015, 10:57:13 AM2/14/15
to opendatam...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

The Open Rights Group are kicking of our pre-general election campaign with a talk on the 24th February at MadLab :
http://www.meetup.com/ORG-Manchester/events/220481722

ORG's Executive Director Jim Killock will talk about mass surveillance, liberty and activism. He'll say why mass surveillance is a danger to democracy and how we can work together to curb it.
This event is free and open to the public. You don't need to be an ORG member to attend, just someone interested in an open and free internet.
If you don't want to use Meetup you can email manchester (squiggle) openrightsgroup (dot) org to RSVP.

Arrive from 7.15pm onwards for a 7.30pm start.

Tom