Open Data Manchester April 15

Julian Tait

Apr 21, 2015, 3:53:23 AM4/21/15
to opendatam...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Due to things being more than a little hectic we are going to have to postpone this month's Open Data Manchester. This means that the Aid Transparency and Members Interests will be postponed to later in the year. There will be an event on the end of May on the 26th - more details soon. You might be interested in a number of reports.
Open Election Special is a review of the meeting that we had on March and the latest report from the Open Data Cooperatives work that we've been involved in. This work was presented in Eindhoven last week and there is a presentation to go with it http://www.slideshare.net/OpenData_Manchester/open-data-cooperation-beyond-data.

More news soon

Julian