Fracking vs sinkholes?

1 view

Kim Foale

Oct 9, 2015, 7:01:11 AM10/9/15
to opendatam...@googlegroups.com
Heya all,

I thought there was a more proven connection between sinkholes and
fracking. Seems to be slim pickings on Scholar about it. Does anyone
know what opendata might be there I could use to try and map it out?

Was hoping there'd be some kind of major road repairs thing on
data.gov but no luck. And zero hits for fracking.

Any ideas?

--
Dr Kim Foale

- Latest blog: "From Civilisation to Pax Porfiriana: how I learned to
stop worrying and accept colonialism",
http://www.alliscalm.net/articles/pax-porfiriana
- Latest project: "Elephants in the dark", an experimental film about
noise and expectation.
http://www.alliscalm.net/articles/elephants-in-the-dark

Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.