TfGM Bus Stop data

ro...@servercode.co.uk

Feb 22, 2016, 6:00:14 AM2/22/16
to Open Data Manchester
Hi,

I've been trying to pull some data into a PostGIS database, and need to grab the bus-stops in Greater Manchester.

I found http://www.datagm.org.uk/dataset/bus-stopping-points which points to http://store.datagm.org.uk/sets/tfgm/ but when I try and grab TfGMStoppingPoints.csv it crashes.

However, and I know we all love a good CSV with no headers, it has no headers.

I'm managed to guess the obvious things like easting/northing/locality code but there are still another 20 fields I'd like to record but can't guess.

Has any used this dataset before and knows what the headers might be, or where I can find (I know, I know) some documentation?

Cheers

Ross

ro...@servercode.co.uk

Feb 22, 2016, 8:44:23 AM2/22/16
to Open Data Manchester

On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 11:00:14 AM UTC, ro...@servercode.co.uk wrote:

However, and I know we all love a good CSV with no headers, it has no headers.

Have spoken to TfGM, and they've suggested they'll add a header row this week.  So hopefully it won't be a problem soon

Ross.