Crossfilter.js and dc.js

Philip Valentino

Jul 30, 2015, 6:40:56 PM7/30/15
to Open Data Manchester
Hello all.  Good to meetup this Tuesday.  as mentioned.

Crossfilter.js

"Crossfilter is a JavaScript library for exploring large multivariate datasets in the browser. Crossfilter supports extremely fast (<30ms) interaction with coordinated views, even with datasets containing a million or more records"

And theres an Airline Arrival Times demo.

dc.js

"dc.js is a javascript charting library with native crossfilter support and allowing highly efficient exploration on large multi-dimensional dataset (inspired by crossfilter's demo). It leverages d3 engine to render charts in css friendly svg format. "

no I have not used either in anger personally.  D3 I have played with.
personal interest, NHS opendata.
I can't do NHS Hack day ( arrggh )

phil