Open Data Catalog Hangout!

Kevin Curry

Apr 19, 2012, 9:21:38 PM4/19/12
to brigade-dev, opendataca...@googlegroups.com
AllCon:

We had a great hangout for Open Data Catalog tonight. I'm sorry about the 10 person cap. I did not realize. We'll search for solutions to that, including going "On Air" so at least people can watch, listen and comment in chats.

Here is the agenda with notes:

Did anyone else get screen capture? I didn't save my best one. Here's my desktop with 3 channels up:

Best,
Kevin

--
Kevin Curry
Program Director

Erin Kidwell

Aug 21, 2013, 1:47:00 PM8/21/13
to opendataca...@googlegroups.com, brigade-dev
Will the ODC hangouts be hosted in the future?

Thanks
Erin

Kevin Curry

Aug 21, 2013, 2:32:39 PM8/21/13
to opendataca...@googlegroups.com, brigade-dev, brigade-o...@codeforamerica.org
Hi Erin,

brigade-dev is dead. I'm surprised it didn't bounce. I don't think the ODC group is active, either, but if you do need help with ODC you can probably get it that way.

bri...@codeforamerica.org and brigade-o...@codeforamerica.org are your best bets though. brigade@ for general stuff and brigade-organizers@ if for topics specific to organizing Brigade activities and events.

The short answer to your question is, "Yes!" We do Brigade On Air Hangouts on these topics regularly. We did a How-To Hack Night and Lessons from Raleigh recently. We're trying to organize one now about open data.

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin Curry
Program Director
CfA Brigade

Andrew Thompson

Aug 22, 2013, 4:28:59 PM8/22/13
to opendataca...@googlegroups.com, brigade-dev, brigade-o...@codeforamerica.org
Just to clarify, opendatacatalog-user isn't dead! Just low traffic primarily for users of the tool :)