Let's Get Coding for America in Tulsa!

Kevin Curry

Aug 6, 2012, 12:49:20 PM8/6/12
to brigad...@codeforamerica.org, code-fo...@googlegroups.com, opendataca...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Tulsa Civic Heroes:

Since our launch in March, we’ve been developing and testing the 5 best ways anyone, anywhere can code for America. Now we want to help you make that happen where you live.

Please read about the 5 activities then reply ALL to this email to let us know which interests you most. If none interest you please let us know. Include suggestions if you have them.

http://brigade.codeforamerica.org/pages/activities

There is a Brigade forming in our city with interest in Open Data Catalog. I've CC'd your local group Code for Tulsa. If you are not yet a member of the forum please join and introduce yourself. Visit our MeetUp Everywhere for Brigade to join Brigade events in your city. If there isn’t a Meetup there yet, please let us know and be sure to copy the local forum.

We are here to assist you, but we are counting on you to seize the moment and code for America in your city. Together, we can improve our cities and communities through the civic web.

Best Regards,
Kevin & Jack
Brigade Support Team
brigad...@codeforamerica.org